Wednesday 30 May 2018

Credit

Firstly, when I see this quote I often think of those who are strong enough to stand up and make a change, in the darkness, when they feel most alone. 

It was then, I realized that the credit wasn't given to where or who it was due. 

Personally, I should have stepped back ages ago, to see that at times, I could have given myself credit for the parts of my journey I felt were a struggle but worked through them.  I started to reevaluate life to see how overcoming the tough parts, in the moment, I should have given myself credit.  


As many do, I have doubted, feared and sabotaged many opportunities due to not accepting credit from myself, to myself.


I am no different than you.


Take a step back and from things, breathe in and reflect.  From your life's challenges, have you given yourself credit for what you've over come?  The fears you've faced in the darkest of places, when you feel the most alone?  You are the one in the arena, you know both victory and defeat.  You will be okay.  

No comments: