Monday 20 April 2015

The brighter side of life.

I can not imagine life without the events that I've had.  Easy or tough, good or bad they've all given me something to grow from.  Experience is one teacher that no school is able to provide.  

Perspective is only gained by having such opportunities.  Growing from them is the key to living a full and amazing life.  Trust me when I say, I've learnt how many glass windows are in my home, therefor I no longer toss rocks.  It's not been easy to stop the judging.  In fact, I would guess it's more human nature to judge but as well all age, we come to know why things are the way they are.  

My test to you the next time you are about to jump to the assumption on anything you see is question one thing.  Why.  

Why is that girl a single mum.  What choices did she actually have to make?  Why is that man the way he is?  Who loved him for what he is inside and not out?  

Just for a moment, instead of assuming the worst, take a moment for compassion and you'll find that it may not be what you expected.  Stop being critical of others, yourself and believe in the better side of things.  You'll find the brighter side of life.



No comments: