Thursday 24 May 2018

Being present

I've actually written many times in the past few weeks but stopped myself from posting.  I wasn't quite present enough to send out some positivity and gratitude.  

I will be the first to admit that my life isn't perfect.

however..

What I do is try my very best to be present in the moments, even in a tough moment. 
Seeing the birds fly free, watching a tree take life after the harsh winter, listening to the chatter at a local farmers market and breathing in air, which after all, provides life.

I am grateful for the small moments, for they help overcome my challenges.  Those sights, smells and sounds make my heart a bit softer, a bit bigger and a bit more open to gratitude.  

Take a moment today, be present and let go of what you cannot control.  Do what you know is best, putting your foot forward and smile.

Love always,

Nicky



No comments: