Saturday 24 February 2018

How to make change

As I grow older, looking back I see the opportunities I chose to take and the ones I didn't.  Some regrettably.  However, it has passed and I've learnt to move forward with my best foot, trying always, to be positive.  

If I could tell my former self things, this is what I'd say.


Try.  

If it's not succeeding, ask for help.
Push.  
Limits, boundaries and mostly, yourself.  Don't back down in something you believe in.  These are your core values, your inner strength and your intuition.  These are keys to survival.  If you see something wrong, try and make it right.
Speak.
Your voice is louder than you know, you are smarter than you know and you are capable.  Speak your truth.
Rise.  
Above anger, hurt and resentment.  Become one.  
Never forget that..
Small ripples in the water, are able to become waves that wash upon a shore and change the landscape one at a time.  



No comments: