Thursday 24 August 2017

A little faith

When I've had hard moments, I look at how easy it is to walk away.  How to just forget about what's eating at my heart, what troubles my mind and I figure, it must be easier to walk away.

Then I look back at what blessings I've had in my life.

The roof over my head and the food in my cupboards (although at times is thin), the clothing on my back, (even if they are worn), my 2 children and the abundance of love around me.  

I thank every single day and have stopped asking.  What was I asking for?  More things and answers.  I use to ask why, when and what.  Now there is a difference.

The difference is simply that I say "thank you" 

For life.  For love.  For every single experience, good and bad.  

I figure, the past that makes me want to give up and give in, is just that.  The past.  The future, no matter how much is feared, will be better because I have a little faith.  




No comments: