Thursday 15 June 2017

What is love?

I was reviewing my posts, searching to see if I wrote a specific blog on what I feel love is.. the funny thing I found while using the key word "love" in my search, was many of the posts had the word love in it, but none on it.  

Love is defined in the dictionary as;


However friends and family I've spoken to define it better.

Love is strength inside, defying all odds, by loving yourself.

Love is unconditional and knows no boundaries by loving another.

Love, in its purest form, accepts all by learning love is unconditional. 

At all times in life, we experience levels of love.  With kind actions, we see gestures given without expectations or when we feel the warmth of another's compassion.  

Love another.  

Love unconditionally, love completely.  


No comments: