Saturday 28 May 2016

How your positive energy can outshine anything

What an amazing week it's been here!  My youngest was home and we had many laughs, fantastic conversations and all the while, time well spent.  He's playing lacrosse at the moment and loves it.  More than he's willing to admit to others.  Although it's quite the physical sport and his body shows many signs of the brutality involved, he plays every single game with full heart.  I am not kidding, you can actually see the smile on his face, while he's running down centre field.  Stick in hand, ball in cradle, mowing anyone who gets in his way.  Sometimes, he will make it to the net, not missing the opportunity to get a goal.  Does he score every time?  No.  Does he give up?  No.  Does his team win every game?  No.  Does he want to quit?  Not on your life.

These analogies can be applied to our every day life.  We wake, dreading the day of going to do something we really don't like (guessing that may be the case) but we do because we have to.  Why do we have to?  Did you let society dictate the home you live in, the car you drive or the clothing you wear?  Well, if so that's your choice and you'll have to figure it out.  


I'll just keep my eyes open and watch what's going on around me.  These experiences are making me happier every single day.  Without owning much, I love more.  


So you know, my life isn't much different than yours.  My life isn't better, worse, easier or harder.  It's the same.  It's just how I see it.  





No comments: