Sunday 7 February 2016

Stop making excuses

It's normal to feel down from time to time, accepting this feeling is important.  What's more important is to let it go.  

I refuse to give power to someone or something to change who I truly am.  This girl, in a nut shell is a bit whimsical and big hearted.  I tend to live life to the fullest, laughing a lot.  I smile tons too!  How, when I'm feeling down?  I see the brighter side in life.  

I may be at the gym, I see a person with a physical disability doing their best.  I see another that may be where I was a year ago, struggling to run a lap.  I see children running around, laughing.  I hear friends chatting over coffee sharing a moment.  Opportunities to see the better side of life lighten my heart.  

When friends use the term "we" or "us" warms my heart.  It's not about the "me" or "I".  

I admit, when I am with our without someone I car karaoke.  Loud and proud.  I may not have the voice of who I am singing to but I enjoy it.  

Every 
Single 
Moment

Why?  

It makes me happy.  I toss the excuses out the window and just enjoy the moment.  Give it a try and just let go.


No comments: