Saturday 2 January 2016

Swing hard every day

I cannot believe it's been around 3 years since I've started this journey on line.  What an experience I've had along the paths!  I wanted to do this for so long and when I choose to make it public, it felt like I was jumping into a pool of cold water.  (My closest friends can attest to the doubts I had)

I know we just brought in another year, filing them with promises of change.  However, before you start to live life again, I don't want you to set goals for the year.  

Start setting them for your life.  

If, what you want seems so far out of reach, create baby steps.  Welcome people in your life that will put a smile on your face and be okay with walking away from situations that don't.  It's all you owe yourself.  Today and moving forward.  Don't use the first day of this year to start your path.  Don't use the first day of this year as a day to set resolutions.

Make them every single day.

Live in the moment and don't let a small failure stop your journey.  

Grab a bat and use it to knock each negative thought out, as far as you can.  Use that bat to help you work towards your goals.  Swing hard darling, one day you'll get that home run.  





No comments: