Monday 11 January 2016

Being who you are for you

In spite of fear, I talk to many people. Strangers and friends, new and old, close and far.  I do my best to not live with doubt and fear, however like others, it happens from time to time.  The outcome of conversations pay dividends 10 fold and for that simple reason, I push myself out of a comfort zone almost daily.  I helps being true to myself by helping create a stronger, better me.  

On the journey, I find that I am attracted to like minded people.  It's always given me energy and confirms that how I feel is a simple truth.  

When you look back at your journey, as far as you can remember do you see the paths and the results?  Which gave you the best feelings?  I'm talking about joy, happiness and gratitude?  Those feelings will give you strength and courage to get out of your comfort zone and become the person you truly are.  

Being happy with oneself can help you move forward.  

I'll give some credit to a friend that I spoke to this morning who shared their insight with me.  Like minded people bring out the best in all of us.  Be who you are.




No comments: