Monday 2 November 2015

Living life

Every once in a while I take a moment to look at a photo of myself from 20 years ago.  Not because I'm a narcissist like many would claim me to be, but as a daily reminder.  

I was, once like you a different woman 20 years ago.  I was youthful and lighter and was carefree.  I also took all of those things for granted.  

20 years from now, I'll look back at today and stand with a bit of pride knowing full well, I started to live life.  

Today, I won't take for granted the air I breathe.  The words I choose, the freedom to love and the smiles I share.  It's not about the outer beauty but about the growth I am excited to see happen.  

We can look in the mirror and reflect on what we think are imperfections in the moment.  Be aware that those imperfections, 20 years from now will be moments of grace, never fall from that.  Never believe anything other than what you are, right now are the most amazing person you are in this very moment.  

I want you to breathe.  I want you to look up at the clouds and find something amazing.  I want you to let go of whatever you thought was perfect and find the perfection in your moment.  I want you to tell someone how much you care for them without skipping a beat and living life completely.  

After a short amount of time, you'll forget those "imperfections" and find happiness living life.  These things will help you with happiness, happiness will lead to something more amazing than you've ever anticipated.  

Just live life.  




No comments: