Sunday 2 August 2015

Live life

Often we see statements like this "Where life takes us" and figure it's something out of our control, something we don't see before it happens.  I use to believe that before I had kids. 

During the process with my children, I started to see how the choices I made were the ones guiding this journey in life.  Then about 3 years ago, it hit me.  I know, in my 40's and it finally hits me?  I chuckle at that too.  At least it's not too late right?

Like you, I forgot how to live life.  I found my happiness and started to live it.  Not without any turbulence but you know what?  That's okay.  

Today I am about to embark on my first solo road trip as an adult and take my youngest to the Rockies.  Booking the trip itself was exhilarating.  

I want you to push yourself out of that comfort zone, to feel what I felt, to live life to love it.   We are given such little time here in this big world, with many people around us.  It is full of diversity, kindness & life is here waiting for us to take part.  Today, when you've planted your feet on the ground do something for you.  

Live life and create your direction!

I'll be posting something tonight with what I'm sure are great memories.  See you shortly!

Love always,
Nicky



No comments: