Saturday 28 March 2015

Build it

What did you see or read in the local paper?  Was it a horrible situation that you wish never happened?  You sit there wondering... "Where is this world getting to?"  A small crack evolved in your heart, your feeling of safety and happiness.  

As big as this is, you need to remember it happens but you have the power to make the change in life.  

Let me say that for me, all of the above happens to me and I don't believe I'm alone.  What I do know by my life experiences is that no matter how tough the situation, no matter how big the mountain, you can make changes, for you and for others.  To give faith that in the bigger picture everything will work out to be okay.  

All around us, on a daily basis hard things happen.  It's easy to give in and stop trusting, stop believing.  

It is also easy to build on faith.  Humanity isn't something that will go away.  The good in humanity is here to stay and without you believing in it will just make it tougher to help build it up.  Start with a kind gesture, a kind word and take those moments to build on.  

You will be okay.  



No comments: