Sunday 23 November 2014

Success can be falling while running up hill

I find it interesting how we stumble across our passion.

For our entire childhood lives, we are given suggestions on what we should be, do and who we should become.  In the fullness of time, it shows itself.  The fact that we don’t trust that, is a bit scary. 

I for one, had no idea what I wanted to do.  It just happened that I became a mum at an earlier start in my life than I anticipated but all in all, that was the beginning of my journey.  I just didn’t see it at the time.  

I discovered that being a mum was something that hit me to the core.  It really starts my passion and I find it to be the most important job in my life. 

Then, due to life experiences, my other passions came up.  Philanthropy, public speaking and writing.

I am not a professional in any of those fields but I do have an education in all of them that no University could grant me.  

When you start to wonder who you are, take a moment to look back at your life, your experiences and try to fit the puzzle pieces together.  You might be surprised at what you find out about yourself.  Reflect on how you’ve reacted to the life experiences and question if that is the direction you want it to go in.  Remember, it’s never too late to make a change, if it is not the path you thought you wanted to be in, then change the process your mind works.  

Be positive in most situations, remember you are human and that everyone falls going up hill.  

It’s how you recover that counts.  

Find your passion through your life experiences.  I did.  I’m most happy when talking and writing from my heart.  Again, I am not professional but I write with passion and even if it’s not successful, I am happy.  


No comments: