Monday 21 July 2014

Speak it

Often I find myself going through changes with emotions. It can be hard as I love deeply. With that my fear of losing is greater than I ever let on. This is a hard challenge for me as I say to others that change happens, good or bad, it usually turned out for the way it was to be. 

A friend once told me to open yourself up to emotion is great, although the pain can be greater it is with letting others know you love them, this is when you discover something truly unconditional.


Starting with yourself, your parents, your children and others outside. It is okay to say “I love you”.  


As if you’ve got your eyes closed, as you have been asked to step over that threshold and out into the unknown.  Breath escaping your lips, that cold feeling in the bottom of your belly.  The best part... your feet finding the ground, hands holding onto something.


You did it and you will do it again.  The beautiful thing is, you learn from it.  You’ll grow from it, you’ll love deeper because of it.  


Be grateful for the feeling you get from putting yourself out there, showing how you love, how deeply you feel, how you are capable of giving without expecting anything in return.  This is an amazing gift to be given.  


I want to thank you for being such an inspiration to me, to complete life and throw caution to the wind.  Without you, I would never know how to love.  


“The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility”.  Paulo Coelho - 11 Minutes


today’s entry is brought to you by the letter “G” 


Gratitude




No comments: