Sunday 1 June 2014

Be the change, make the change



Every day you see anger.  It’s not hard to find it.  

I see people yelling at each other, mistreat each other and mistreating themselves.  most times physical but at times, emotional.  

I shake my head at the wasted energy and wonder what can I do to make a change.  

Here’s where I started and will continue with myself.  To make a change, I have to be the change I want to see.

Make it a challenge with some friends.  

15 days of positive thinking.

When you are driving, let someone in.  Buy a coffee for someone behind you.  Smile at a stranger.  Volunteer.  Pack a grab bag with snacks, shoes, socks and even an old jacket in your car, give it to someone you think may need it, or at least part of it.  Pass a complement to someone.  Try to think of other’s perspective when you start to get upset.  Believe in yourself.  Listen.  Watch.  Feel and see.

Be the change YOU want to see, others will follow.  


No comments: