Thursday 29 May 2014

What is it you want?



We all want something more in our lives.  

I use to want more money, nicer house, better car, fantastic job, nice clothing, beautiful children and a better life.

Well, at least those were the things on the top of my head... 

However this is what I’ve discovered on my journey so far.

I wanted those things but now my wants are different.

I want to be just like my grandmother was.  I want my children to be happy, I want to give with all my heart, life life fully and love unconditionally.  I want to enjoy each moment as if it were my last.  I want wrinkles in the corner of my eyes from smiling, a sore tummy from laughing and to build memories.  

I’ve discovered that my wants changed from something I can obtain to something I can create.  

No amount of money, no house, car, job or clothing can replace or give me what I want now. 

Which is happiness.

No comments: