Thursday 6 February 2014

Misunderstandings

Learning from one’s mistakes is the best teacher we can have in life.

I am not innocent or perfect.  I’ve made several mistakes.  Some more often than others. 

I believe,our biggest lesson is learning to step back and listen.  Hear the facts and do the best to not only hold judgement but to be as educated about a situation or a person’s choice of actions.  If you were to take everything the media tells us for the complete truth or to trust each word from a loved one as the 100% fact then you’ve been mislead.  I even question my parents words, not to disrespect but to learn. 

The amazing thing is when you start to do this, you reflect compassion, patience and understanding.  Perhaps you won’t always agree with someone but you can still love them regardless. 


No comments: