Sunday 9 February 2014

Ageless


I often hear my friends deny their age, as if it’s a horrible thing.  It’s okay to be afraid of the time passed but what if you looked at it like this.

Time has passed.  Over 40 some odd years for me now and I couldn’t be more thankful.  

I didn’t have a large home nor did I own expensive items growing up.  I had a loving family and priceless memories. I learnt compassion, diversity and hope that no university can teach.  Like many, I survived periods in life, learning to over come and forgive I wouldn’t trade those experiences for anything.  I know what it’s like to live and let go.  I have the desire to have fun, live my life and give as much as possible.  

Time hasn’t been wasted, time has been gifted and for every moment that I have on this earth regardless if it’s another month or 20 years more I will be thankful for each.  

No comments: