Thursday 11 October 2018

Be thankful

Recently, I was traveling on public transit, blessed with the ability to do so safely and while doing so, I have time to reflect.  I have become part of a larger community of kind and amazing coworkers. 

Their life experiences have been shared with me time and time again, while no one being saddened by them, knowing without the experience they may not be as grateful for the life’s they’ve lived.

With that, some may feel let down by a higher power that some have faith in. Feeling that perhaps they were forgotten. 

Let me tell you.. my love, you were never forgotten, in fact the experiences you've had were the ones that have guided you and have been part of the path you are on.  One day, you'll look back and see the strong person you've become because of all of the experiences life has given you.  

Don't be angry, be thankful.  

No comments: