Tuesday 2 December 2014

The next step

After I started to believe in myself, the words I wrote and the things I felt, something happened.

I was changing into someone with more confidence.

I found that if I pushed my personal boundaries in a positive way, things opened up.  

I don’t mean going places or getting privileges but life seemed better.

Sure, from time to time a little voice creeps inside of me filling my heart with doubt but all I’ve had to do is give it a shake with some positive affirmations.  

I question why that doubt creeped in.  Not who.  I won’t place blame on anyone.  I allowed it so I will own it.

If you stumble on your next step from a little  creature called “doubt”, know you are not alone.  

On your journey you’ll find that some visitors will spark your fire more, others will come for awhile when they need you most and of course, ones that will try to have you make a detour.  

Know that getting lost on your path is part of the bigger picture.  




No comments: