Wednesday 5 November 2014

Answer the questions that start with yourself...


Before I knew how to walk, I crawled.  Before I knew how to run, I walked.  Before I knew how to fly, I ran.  I just kept moving forward.  

Nothing good comes easy in life.  We cannot know the answers before we understand the question.  It’s not easy when the questions are hard, the choices are harder.  Sometimes, we need to let life play it’s role and let things fall into place.  Sometimes, we need to take life by the horns and direct it where we feel it should go.  However you choose it to be, remember you have to start somewhere, you have to start with yourself.  It’s easy to believe in others, support and love them.  It’s difficult to do the same for yourself when you’ve never done this before.  Each moment you are alive, own it.  Know it is yours and live it.  

No one can take away who you are unless you give them permission.  Regardless if it is physically or emotionally. The key is knowing when you are giving it and when it is being taken away.  


No comments: