Tuesday 7 October 2014

Best fitting underwear

Most people are on that search for the most comfortable pair of underwear.  Now, keep in mind they have to look good under clothing while suppressing any areas we don’t see fit.

There are ones for women that go down to almost to the knees and can reach to just below our breasts.  Wires, elastics, lace and plastic!  

I imagine there are ones similar for men.  I’ve seen a few where there are holders for your bits down there. 

I’ve seen underwear that are made of satin, cotton, polyester, wool and who knows what else.  Even the underwear that has hardly any material, way too much thought had gone into those little string things!  

As you and I know, life unfolds  like underwear.  It’s kinda funny that way.  

The more we complicate our lives with “things” the harder it is to clean up.  You know as much as I do, we don’t need a pricey car, we don’t need that house on the hill and we don’t need as many items in our lives to make it more comfortable.  

I tend to watch the news in the morning and switch everything off after work.  I come home and lay down for 30 minutes.  To rest my thoughts, my body so that I can do again what I need to do which is be with my family.  Dinner, a walk, house chores and then some personal down time.  I read.

I suppose this morning, when I woke up I had an odd thought.  Life is like underwear.  The more we think we need, the more complicated it can become.  In all honesty, we just need something simple, soft and durable.  To help hold it all together.  Nothing fancy but something we can replace easily that won’t break our bank.  

Have a wonderful day everyone and happy shopping!






No comments: