Tuesday 15 April 2014

Taking the tough days out of sight and turning them into something more


Every day I come in here and treat this like a private room.  I use this place to express my gratitude, insight, passion and to learn.  


Each day is not only a gift of life but more than we know in the moment.  It’s our biggest opportunity.  To learn, grow, express and forgive.  


As you, I have great days and I have some not so great days.  Those days that are filled with greatness when things go right, everything falls into place and my challenges are completed on time, correct and with some shine.  


The days where they are not so great, I leave feeling flushed in the face, heart pounding fast and my emotions get a hold of me quicker than I know what to do.  


This is how I see it though.  Those tougher days, when things don’t go right.  Where everything seems to fall apart and I want to crawl in a warm blanket, curl up and fall asleep.  They are the days I learn the most.


I learn I can endeavour, I can learn to become better, I can do this.  


I can, I can.


I learn how to solve a problem on my own, with or without someone.  I have the strength to make it right and to calm my nerves, emotions to a slower pace.  I know there is always tomorrow and that coming home to hear how my son’s day was will put me at peace.  To hear my friends laugh and ultimately know I am not the only one.  


I will take every day with the utmost gratitude and know that if I did it, I can do it again but better.



No comments: