Saturday 14 December 2013

Give me a moment...

We are all fortunate to have people cross our lives, pass on experience that no school can match and teach us how we need to have more faith with how things will work out.

The holidays are quickly approaching and most are out trying to find that perfect gift to make those around us feel better.  What we forget is that all those 'things' we are trying to find are not found on a shelf, not in a store. 

Regardless of the issues going on, I do my best to find the good in everything.  If someone comes into my life, even for a split moment I know full well, the crossing was to be.  Perhaps to teach a lesson or more to open my eyes.  

When you are out shopping, make eye contact, say hello and spend a moment to ask that perfect stranger how their day is going.  Perhaps all they want for the holidays is to know someone out there cares enough to ask them how things are.

No comments: