Tuesday 20 August 2013

Honesty

Daily I am reminded of where I came from with the tiny struggles. I speak of my fears often and never know why. I say I can over come and break out but I have to be honest and that is a big fear in itself. Self doubt. It breaks me most days. 

I can see someone else struggle and reach out to help but this is to my benefit. I don't look back when searching for the answers. Is it a selfish thing or is it being kind to not think of healing myself?  

Empathy, compassion and honesty are feelings and actions I wear on my sleeve and that isn't safe. If that's the case then what do I fear?  Rejection and non acceptance. How about losing my value?  Where does one find their value?  

We all feel these and don't want to admit it. Why?  Fear of rejection. Why?  Fear those out there don't have the compassion. Lets take a step back and say, "it's okay and there is no right or wrong". Plain and simple. 

That's being honest. 

Drive safe and do something kind for some one today. 

No comments: