Saturday 17 August 2013

Changes

I have to admit, when things are tough we put our heads in the sand and deny what's clearly facing us daily.  Fear controls how we choose the paths.  Being forced into situations makes us choose the paths quicker but being set in ones ways accepting what life has handed is another.  

I refuse to let my past decide who I am today.  I am afraid of taking a change in roads due to the fear of the unknown.  I spent time with my mum over seas and this gave me insight.  Were my choices years ago due to fear?  Where my head was 20 years ago isn't anywhere the same as it is today.  

I wake each morning and do the same thing, over and over and over again.  I remind myself of my abilities I have regardless of them being physical or not.  That brings me to the questions of why do I keep thanking rather than pushing the envelope, trying to seek what's in my heart?  

Do you ask yourselves these same questions?  If you could change things, would you?  

No comments: