Tuesday 17 June 2014

In the process....

In the process of losing my mind, I found a piece of happiness...


"Sometimes when you follow your dream; it opens the door for others to be able to follow theirs". -Neil Patel

Then it struck me, I don't need to search for happiness when what makes me happy is right here. 

I have this little person in my heart that wants to keep going on a drive that I have.  Sometimes, that little voice fades away with fear.  When I've said that you should not be afraid to roar out your dreams, I mean it.  Whatever you have that inspires you go with it.  Let it be your drive and success with life will happen. 

Happiness is not found in objects or people but within ourselves when we know the goal has been met.  Our goals, our dreams and our lives. 




No comments: