Tuesday 25 February 2014

It's just fine


I can't stress enough the exact word 'stress'.  Situations happen in life that most of us can't control.  How we react is a key to surviving and making it to the next day. 

I'll admit the past week has been tough and although I've not said much I found it hard to do much writing.  Just like yourselves, I felt a cloud of frustration over me at times, emotions that come up unexpected and I had to see the lighter, better side of things. 

All in the past 7 days I’ve had a variety of ’not so fun’ situations happen.  Sure I've had good moments but the other parts took over and I let go. 

Not what I tell everyone to do, not what I believe in.  The one thing that did keep me above water was knowing I am not the only one to slip. 

So this morning, I woke up to a good song got showered and 'washed away' that feeling.  All in the time I had, completed laundry and did the dishes.  Made the morning fruit smoothies, had my coffee and instead of watching the news, I searched facebook for positive stories.  I found a few and before I left the house for work felt like a new person. 

So I suppose, when I reflect and say to you that it's your choice I want you to remember that if you do the same, if you happen to stumble.  Remember it's just fine. 

No comments: